Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Metler Challenge

In response to Dad's Cottage Challenge:

Nate and I recently finished reading the entire Bible in 90 days. It was quite the task but so worth the effort. Since Dad put out such a hefty physical challenge I thought I would put out a spiritual challenge. So if you're up to it I'll give you all the materials you would need to complete the task.

Oh and Dad, 1 Timothy 4:8 says "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."

:)

1 comment:

Ken & Cheryl Clawson said...

Nate and Christy, Great job on your reading of the Bible in 90 days. I read the Bible in one year twice in my younger days.As I get older I need to keep exercising to keep my mine sharp. It's been hard the last few weeks as the pool has been closed for repairs. I feel like a fish out of water.I will get my out "Bible in a year" Bible and start today and read the Bible in a year.I don"t think I can exercise enough to do it in 90 days.So keep exercising for the swim across the lake and I'll keep reading.See ya in June. Love Dad